Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Starting from scratch.

This week we celebrated the first anniversary of living in our home. 365 days spent fiercely learning the skills we need to build a life for ourselves on our rural house block. An entire year sounds like a decent amount of time to up-skill ones self, but I fear we have barely scratched the surface of the learning curve we are on. Looking back over photos of the year past, we marveled at how aspects of our land had improved, along with how long the list of things "to do" had grown. As I ran my eyes over the photos, I felt sad to think that I had not documented our progress on my blog. In our previous rental I had so enjoyed journaling my work in that garden and connecting with others who shared similar passions to mine. That was is what I love about this blog, and that is what I now realise I miss.

So here I am, starting from scratch with this next chapter of my green thumbs and dirty nails journey from our 'new' home...





Sam xox

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. I haven't been blogging much recently either, but the beginning of fall makes me want to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete